EPSON PIGMENT INK
Bring your garment designs to life with Epson inks specially designed for the SureColor F2000 printer to give your garments bright and eye-catching color.
Epson's UltraChrome DG ink works with the PrecisionCore printhead to deliver the ultimate in print quality with an extremely high resolution of 1440 x 1440 dpi. Epson UltraChrome DG Ink is a water-based pigment CMYK ink manufactured to deliver precise, repeatable performance and superior image quality.
Pigment colours are developed together with the printhead technology to ensure optimum compatibility for clean, uniform and accurate colours for garments with amazing finishes, as well as to prevent nozzle clog. The cartridges contain a built-in ink filter to keep your ink free of contaminants that can clog printers and cause costly repairs.
Printed designs are stretch resistant and free from the tacky feeling commonly present in other printed shirts.
- Next generation white ink technology.
- Outstanding color and white performance
- Garment keep their strtch-ability and natural drape.
- White ink anti-coagulation chemistry for high reliability
- Ink cartridges with two year shelf life.
- Works in tandem with EPSON pre-treatment fluid for highly durable garments.
- Meets Oeko-Tex 100 standards when used with 100% cotton
- Available in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, White
- Works on many types of fabric, including 100% cotton, 50/50 cotton/poly blend, silk, and bamboo